Please take this opportunity to join an informative webinar with our partners Cambridge Network on 15 July at 11.00am and find out how and why you should enter.
It is most important to ensure we recognise the exceptional achievements of so many businesses in our area over the past 12 months even during the most challenging period we have ever endured.
The webinar will explain all the information you need and you can ask questions of people who have entered and won, which I am sure will encourage you to enter.
There will be short talks from:
• Mrs Julie Spence, OBE QPM, Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire
• Laura Silk, Head of Strategic Operations, Costello Medical Costello Medical provides scientific support in the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical and health economic data to clients in the Pharma, MedTech and Public Health sectors.
• Martin Hoather, Chief Operating Officer, Global Inkjet Systems Global Inkjet Systems provides industry leading technology to system builders integrating industrial inkjet printheads.
• Sarah D'Arcy, Sustainability Manager, Anglian Water Anglian Water is the largest water and wastewater company in England and Wales by geographic area. We employ 5,000 people and supply water and water recycling services to more than six million customers in the east of England and Hartlepool.
To attend: Please sign up online here.
Eat Out to Help Out Scheme for August 2020
Registration is open from today and eligible establishments are those in which food is sold for immediate on-premises consumption. This could include:
• Public houses that serve food
• Hotel restaurants
• Restaurants and cafes within tourist attractions, holiday sites and leisure facilities
• Dining rooms within members’ clubs
• Workplace and school canteens.
Find out more detailed information on the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme and how to offer the discount to your customers here.
You can also read guidance on how to register for the scheme.
Westfield Health Guides
We recently shared with you the Westfield Health Divided Together Report, which provides in-depth research into the rifts COVID-19 has caused and the changing expectations of employers and the workplace.
Following on from this report, they have created 10 employee insight factsheets that allow you to delve into a particular group or challenge. The factsheets distil everything you need to know into one page, making them easy to digest or share with others.
There are 10 topics available, including attitudes about returning to work, future workplace trends and changed expectations.View the factsheets here.
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION LINKS ON ALL ASPECTS: